25 January 2009

Tagged Twice

My sis-in-law Azure and my pal Shanna both tagged me with this, um, 2 (or 3?!) months ago and, well, better late than never. Right?

8 Favorite TV Shows
Bones
So You Think You Can Dance
Project Runway
Everyday Italian
Masterpiece
Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman
Dr Quinn (secret's out)
the Closer

8 Favorite Restaurants
Matt's El Rancho
Aubry's soul food
Z Pizza
Bangkok Thai
PF Chang's
Smith & Wollensky
Cafe Rio
Red Robin

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
- remembered the mirror for my Sharing Time activity just as we pulled out of the driveway to head to church
- reminded myself to practice the piano so we don't have to sing acapella during sacrament meeting any more (our branch is tone deaf, bless their hearts)
- had our awesome missionaries over for dinner and conversation
- confiscated the scissors from Ellie, but not before she lopped off her Gettysburg doll's hair
- cleaned up poopy messes from both my kids
- listened to Jeff tell me stories from President Faust's biography
- played sorry! with Alex and Jeff until our cat ran across the board and scattered all the pieces
- felt really grateful for Sundays

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
- being with my parents and brother for 8 days
- seeing Wicked in London next month
- homemade curry at Sangeeta's on Wednesday
- the end of the rain so we can play at the park
- branch cowboy party
- sorry! rematch with alex and ellie this afternoon
- a big pile of books from my family back home
- a warm slice of homemade bread for lunch

8 Things on My Wish List
- two children who stay asleep all night on the same night
- a self-cleaning car
- the ability to pause time
- a fabulous new bag
I'd better not push it by asking for more.

8 Things I Love About Fall
I don't think it's fall anymore, but...
- the smell of burning leaves
- crisp air
- apples, pumpkins, and warm spices
- sweaters and scarves
- plaid skirts and boots
- my birthday!
- my anniversary!
- turning leaves

4 comments:

Azure said...

I'm glad you did this. It's always fun to see what other people put on tags. I'm with you on the kids and sleep one. Really though, I would just like for Logan to sleep past 6:30am. That's all I ask.

Sunshine Promises said...

So glad you are going to try the brownies! They are SO GOOD! The key is just to make sure you don't OVERCOOK them. After they cool, they firm up but they are best (in my humble opinion) when still fudgy and chewy.

Enjoy!

P.S. if you are cooking it in a glass pan, they cook faster

Anne-Michelle said...

Love your Blog!!! How did you get that nifty grape vine design on the outside??? check out ours at annemichelleellis.blogspot.com! Glad to be back in touch!!! :)

Kimi said...

Hey Carli! We miss you guys! Hope you are doing great and keeping out of trouble :)